Construction of Interstate 91 fueled a third growth wave, resulting in today's population of nearly 16, Thomas L. A Longmeadow resident for over 20 years, Dr. Higgins has published on local and transportation history since high school. Please wait while your product is added to the cart. Continue Shopping Go to Cart.
Images of America
Arcadia Publishing. Images of America.
- Comparative Studies in Kinship;
- ROUTE 66 IN Springfield [Images of America] [IL] [Arcadia Publishing] - $ | PicClick.
- Justice Without Trial: Law Enforcement in Democratic Society (Classics of Law & Society)?
- Images of America | Awards | LibraryThing.
- Shop by category.
Publisher: Arcadia Publishing SC. From through , Route 66 carried millions of travelers from the shores of Lake Michigan to the Pacific Coast.
Longmeadow by Thomas L. Higgins | Arcadia Publishing Books
Americans fell in love with the automobile and made a family tradition of the road trip. A man spent 40 years on Route 66 operating his gas station before transforming it into an internationally known museum. Meet the proprietors of these businesses, witness the growth of the highway, and enjoy a generous dose of nostalgia. Cheryl Eichar Jett, a freelance writer and historian, is a lifelong resident of Illinois.
She is also the author of Alton and Edwardsville.
Visit Seller's Storefront. Standard and expedited shipping options include shipping and handling costs.
Books should arrive within business days for expedited shipping, and business days for standard shipping. Standard shipping can on occasion take up to 30 days for delivery.
List this Seller's Books. Payment Methods accepted by seller.
- Government Communication: Cases and Challenges.
- Route 66 in Springfield [Images of America] [IL] [Arcadia Publishing].
- Muscles Came Easy: The Curse of the Strong;
- Rolling Stones: Off The Record?
AbeBooks Bookseller Since: August 14,